Here are some ideas to combat the acute symptoms of hay fever, but to address your susceptibility you should consult a qualified homeopath for constitutional treatment:
- Wear wrap around sunglasses.
- Eat raw, unfiltered locally produced honey. There is some anecdotal evidence that it helps lessen symptoms.
- Try nasal douching with a saline solution, using either a netti pot or a squeezy bottle. It can wash away the pollen and reduce congestion.
- A little Vaseline around the inside edge of the nostrils may help trap pollen and prevent it being inhaled.
- Soothe itchy eyes with a chamomile compress. You can use a damp tea bag.
- Eat plenty of fresh garlic to boost the immune system.
- Take vitamin C combined with bioflavonoids. It acts as a natural anti-histamine to control symptoms.
- Use eye drops containing Euphrasia (Eyebright), to soothe sore itchy eyes.
- Close your windows in the late afternoon when the pollen count rises.
- Runny nose
- Constant sneezing with sore raw feeling
- Itching, burning, steaming eyes.
- Anxiety about health, melancholy
- Burning, streaming eyes
- Lots of sneezing and itchy nose
- Thin, watery, nasal discharge
- Anxiety and restlessness
- Shortness of breath, wheezing
- Sensation of sand in the eye
- Eyes water all the time
Sabadilla (the sneezy remedy)
- Spasmodic sneezing with running nose
- Wheezing, itching skin
Wyethia (the itchy remedy)
- Extreme itchiness of the upper palate, nose and throat
- Throat feels swollen
- Dry, hacking cough
To find out more about how homeopathy can help, call 07529 779 877,
or email email@example.com for a free 15 minute, no obligation, online or telephone consultation.
Please Note: Homeopathy treats the whole person and not named diseases. None of the above is intended to replace medical advice.